Our client is currently seeking a band 6 Occupational Therapist to join their fantastic Paediatric Learning Disabilities team within a private practice located in London. This vacancy is available for the appointed candidate to start as soon as possible, working full time hours on a locum basis.
It is essential that candidates have previous experience working within paediatric learning disabilities and autism, to apply for this role.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method, The PAYE equivalent will be £19 - £24 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
- ASD assessment
- Carrying out functional assessments
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Treating clients with Autism/ADHD
- Managing own caseload
- Being legally and professionally accountable for own work
- Competitive salary
- An individual induction on your role and expectations
- A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.