Are you a HCPC registered Physiotherapist looking to start a new and exciting role?
Our client is seeking a caring and experienced Physiotherapist to work within their orthopaedic team at a well-established NHS trust based in Middlesex. You will be required to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an ongoing period.
Applying physiotherapists will need to have previous experience working in orthopaedics, ideally within an NHS setting, providing treatment to service users, to be considered for the role.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £18 - £23 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
- Managing own ITU caseload
- Treating patients undergoing planned surgery
- Post-operative intervention
- Monitoring and evaluating patients progress
- Pre-admission and pre-operative assessment
- Treating spinal cord injury
- Making referrals when necessary to other healthcare professionals
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Relevant degree/qualification in physiotherapy
- HCPC registered
- Previous experience working in orthopaedics
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work well within a team
- Good problem solving skills
- A genuine interest in anatomy and physiology
- Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Regional Compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Daily payroll
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal physiotherapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.