Are you a passionate and caring Occupational Therapist who has experience working within Orthopaedics?
If so then we may have the perfect role for you! We are currently seeking an Occupational Therapist who has previous experience working within Orthopaedics to work with our NHS client in Shropshire.
This position is available for the appointed candidate to start as soon as possible, working full time hours each week for an initial 3 month period.
Duties within this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Implementing safe and timely discharge from hospital for patients
- Carrying out independent assessment
- Educate patients and their relatives/carers of post-operative regimes
- Help to prevent post-operative complications
- Assessment of patient progress
- Being professionally and legally responsible for own work
Skills and experience needed:
- HCPC registration
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Relevant degree/qualification – in occupational therapy
- HireVue online interviews
- Ipoint timesheet app – Timesheets are processed faster!
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Support and advice from our dedicated and experienced team of consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.