Pulse is currently recruiting for an occupational therapist to work within the orthopaedics team at a NHS trust, located in London. Candidates may also be required to work within the medical and older peoples service department, so previous experience within these areas of therapy is required. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours Monday to Friday.
The ideal candidate will be able to work well within a multidisciplinary team as well as being able to manage own caseload.
Duties within this role will include, but are not limited to:
• Implementing safe and timely discharge from hospital for patients
• Carrying out independent assessment
• Educate patients and their relatives/carers of post operative regimes
• Help to prevent post operative complications
• Assessment of patient progress
• Being professionally and legally responsible for own work
Skills and experience needed:
• HCPC registration
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Relevant degree/qualification – in occupational therapy
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Support and advice from our dedicated and experienced team of consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
For more information regarding this role, please contact our team.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.