Pulse is currently recruiting for an experienced occupational therapist to work within a well-established NHS trust, located within Essex. This is a split role to cover in the falls clinic outpatient service as well as the inpatient orthopaedic (trauma and elective) wards. The candidate appointed will likely work 3 days in the falls clinic and 2 days covering wards per week, however this is flexible dependent on caseload requirements.
The post is available to start as soon as possible, working for an ongoing period.
Duties within this role will include, but are not limited to:
· Anxiety management
· Relaxation techniques
· Neurological assessment ( Bobath knowledge desirable)
· Home visits and environmental assessments
· Knowledge of mental health conditions
· Joint assessments with consultants
· Comfortable with Lone working
· Ability to organise own diary and appointments effectively
· Equipment provision
Skills and experience needed:
• HCPC registration
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Full licence and access to own vehicle
• Relevant degree/qualification – in occupational therapy
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Support and advice from our dedicated and experienced team of consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
For more information regarding this role, please contact our team.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.