Pulse is now seeking to recruit a band 6/7 wheelchair Therapist to join a well-established team at an innovative private practice in Huntingdonshire. Our client will consider either a HCPC occupational therapist or physiotherapist who specialises in wheelchair therapy.
This role is available for the appointed candidate to start as soon as possible, working full time hours on a permanent basis.
Candidates applying will ideally have previous experience working within a wheelchair service, be HCPC registered and hold the relevant qualification.
Pay rates shown for this role are for umbrella payment method, PAYE equivalent will be £16-26 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
- Providing advice on wheelchair product range for patient’s comfort
- Manage own caseload
- Providing advice, arranging equipment or recommending alterations to the home, to ensure safe and competent use of such equipment
- Advising easier and safer ways of managing everyday activities i.e. washing, dressing, household tasks and activities
- Being professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered
- Have previous experience working within a similar role
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in occupational therapy
If this role is suited to you, please contact the team today for more information.
- Competitive salary
- An individual induction on your role and expectations
- A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.