Our client is currently seeking a band 6 or 7 Physiotherapist to join their community rehabilitation team within an NHS trust based in Kent. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an initial 3-month period.
You will be visiting patients within 24 hours of discharge from hospital to conduct assessments and short term rehabilitation. You will also be required to assess and treat own caseload of clients and maintain associated records. Applicants must have previous experience in either general rehab, care of the elderly rehab, general medical or orthopaedic rehab.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £16 - £26 per hour.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered
- Have completed the relevant degree/qualification in physiotherapy
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Hold a valid UK driver licence and have access to own vehicle during work hours
If this role is suited to you, please contact our team today for more information.
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Electronic timesheet app – use the app whether your manager is present or not
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- HireVue online interviews
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.