Pulse is actively seeking an occupational therapist to work within a paediatric service at an innovative NHS trust based in Surrey. The trust is based closely to a main line train station and there is also on site staff car parking available.
The role is available to start as soon as possible working full time hours, 3 days per week. You will be working within a very busy environment so must be able to manage own caseload in an efficient and timely manor. Ideally you will also have experience in a school/college setting and sensory experience, although this is not essential.
Some duties within this post will include:
• Ensuring that young people are prepared for the transition to adult life
• Chair and bath assessments
• Fine motor assessments
• Treating patients with complex needs, learning difficulties or biomechanical problems
• Liaising with other healthcare professionals
Skills and experience needed:
• HCPC registration
• Previous experience working with children
• Equipment and sensory experience is desirable but not essential
• Relevant degree/qualifications
If this role is suited to you, please apply today using the form below.
To find out more, contact our team of consultants today.
Join Pulse and you will benefit from:
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you!
• First class support and advice from our experienced consultants team
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• HireVue online interviews
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• SRE team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new technology
*terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.