Pulse is recruiting for an exciting new role at a NHS trust located in Surrey. We require a band 6/7 occupational therapist to work in an acute setting, within the stroke and neurology teams. The trust is based closely to a main line train station and also has onsite staff parking for car drivers/owners.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in stroke and neurology, treating for brain injury, progressive and non-progressive conditions and providing support for carers and family members.
Duties within this role will include:
• Brain injury assessments
• Working within a multidisciplinary team
• Comprehensive assessments
• Setting realistic goals for clients
• Providing evidence based outcomes
• Dealing with complex equipment
Skills and experience needed:
• HCPC registration
• Relevant degree/qualification
• Previous experience in neurology and stroke
Pulse can offer you in return:
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which is not affected by IR35)
• HireVue online interview
• Free training
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.