Our client is recruiting for a band 6 or 7 Occupational Therapist to join their Community Neuro team, for an NHS trust based in East London/Essex on a full-time basis. The post is available to start from the beginning of September for an initial 12-week period.
It is essential that applying candidates have significant Community and ABI Rehab experience, preferably in the UK to be considered for the role.
As this is a community role, Applicants must hold a full UK driving licence as well as have access to a car. As well as this, there are also some options to work from home if desired!
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method, the PAYE equivalent will be £18 - £29 per hour. Please note that pay brackets are dependent on banding.
Duties within this role will include:
• Carrying out brain injury assessments
• Providing support for carers and family – advice on care plans after discharge
• Setting realistic client centred goals to help with development
• Neuro splinting and casting
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Hold a full drivers licence and have own vehicle
Pulse can offer you:
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• HireVue online interviews
• Advice and support from our dedicated and experienced team of consultants
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.