Are you a Qualified Speech and Language Therapist who specialises in Learning Disabilities?
Pulse is now seeking a band 6 or 7 Speech and Language Therapist for an exciting new role based in Surrey. The role is available to start at as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an initial 3-month period with the potential to be extended.
It is essential that all applying candidates have previous experience of working within Learning Disabilities to be considered for the role. It would also be ideal if the appointed candidate was Dysphagia trained.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £21 - £31 per hour. Please note that the pay brackets are dependent on banding.
Duties within this role will include:
• Monitor progress against outcome focused care plans and discharge when appropriate
• Providing specialist communication assessments to support legal process and inform judiciary
• Maintaining records and case notes
• Run controlled therapy sessions
• Assessment of individuals to determine specific areas of need and strategies to support development
To be considered for this role:
• 3 years minimum of post graduate experience
• Must hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• HCPC registration
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue interviews
• Daily payroll
• Free training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
If you have the skills suited to this role, please apply using the form below.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.