Pulse have an opportunity available for a Band 6/7 Dysphagia Speech and Language Therapist, for a community position based in Kent. The role would be part time or full time of 37.5 hours a week for a 6 week contract, working Monday to Friday.
The ideal candidate will need to have Dysphagia competencies as it is essential for this role, and you must be HCPC registered, to be considered for this position.
In return Pulse can offer you:
- Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Free training
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists
- Daily payroll
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.