Pulse are now currently searching for a Band 6 or 7 Adult Speech and Language Therapist. The role will be based in Lincolnshire, Monday –Friday, 9-5, 37.5 hours per week, ASAP – On-Going Basis.
The successful candidate will be required to have all or some of the following:
- Band 6 Adult Speech and Language Therapy skills
- Experience with Adult Learning Disabilities
- Dysphagia trained
- Car Driver Preferred
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Opportunity to increase net pay through one of our payroll options. We have dedicated teams to help you with your choice.
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.