Pulse has an exciting opportunity for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist that specialises in mental health located in Woking. It is just half an hour from London, is close to the M3 and motorway networks and is supported by a vast public transport network, so therefore having a car is not required.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, skilled, innovative and caring occupational therapist that has a keen interest in promoting positive mental health and valuing young people’s wellbeing. You will be working 37.5 hours per week, 4-5 days and the placement will end on 14/08/2018.
Duties will include:
- Treating patients of different ages
- Assessment of patient progress
- Treating patients for illnesses such as, psychotic disorders, eating disorders or dementia
- Managing own caseload
- Working with other healthcare professionals
Skills and experience needed:
- Previous experience within mental health
- Relevant degree/qualification in OT
- HCPC registration
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- Daily payroll
- Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- HireVue online interviews
- Free training
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class service from our team of dedicated consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.