Pulse is recruiting for an exciting new role as a band 6 occupational therapist for the stroke/ESD service at a well-established NHS trust, situated in the Merseyside area. This role is also community based so it is essential that candidates applying have a full licence and own car.
The position is available to start as soon as possible for an initial duration of 2 months, working full time hours Monday to Friday.
In this vacancy you will be expected to;
• Carry out initial assessments
• Work with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life
• To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities.
• To undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
• Assess and provide equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
• Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards
To be considered for this role you must:
• Experience working within similar post
• Be HCPC registered
• Have the relevant degree/qualifications
In return Pulse can offer you;
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
If you would like more information regarding this role, please contact our team today.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.