We are now seeking a Band 6 Community Mental Health Occupational Therapist to work in Middlesex.
The position will start immediately for the duration of 4 weeks. The placement is a full time role with the working hours of 9-5.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following
• A relevant degree qualification
• HCPC registration
• Mobile in the community
• Exposure in Mental Health
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
• advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery;
• Devise and deliver care plans
• Professionally accountable for own caseload
• To develop and implement specialist interventions for individuals or groups, in collaboration with the service users and Multidisciplinary Team to achieve therapeutic goals
• Responsible for ensuring the highest professional standards and attitudes towards the care of service users are maintained at all times and that care is delivered in accordance with evidence based practice by all staff for whom the post holder has designated responsibility.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Brilliant rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Extensive support from the wider recruitment team
• Privilege, Employee Benefits package*
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme**Terms and conditions apply - To apply for this role, please complete the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.