An exciting new vacancy has opened for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work within a well-established NHS trust based in Middlesex. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering both part-time and full-time hours for an ongoing period.
Duties within this role will include:
- Providing home care packages
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Making hospital referrals/discharge planning
- Devising rehabilitation programmes to develop skills
- Dealing with equipment to assist with daily living
- Managing own caseload
Skills and experience needed:
- Full licence and access to own vehicle
- Wide knowledge of long term condition management
- HCPC registration
- Relevant degree/qualification
- HireVue online interviews
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.