Are you an Occupational Therapist who has experience within Paediatrics?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist with paediatric experience to join a well-established NHS trust based in Lancashire. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering both full-time and part-time positions for an ongoing period.
The successful OT will be required to work as part of a multidisciplinary team, providing support to a caseload of children, aged 3-19 years, that have a range of moderate to complex needs within both mainstream and special schools.
Some other duties within this post will include:
- Ensuring that young people are prepared for the transition to adult life
- Fine motor assessments
- Managing own caseload efficiently
- Treating patients with complex needs, learning difficulties or biomechanical problems
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals
Skills and experience needed:
- Current HCPC registration
- Previous experience working with children
- Sound system and computer knowledge
- Full licence and access to own vehicle
- Relevant degree/qualifications in occupational therapy
Join Pulse and you will benefit from:
- First class support and advice from our experienced consultants team
- Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll
- HireVue online interviews
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new technology
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.