Pulse is now recruiting for an exciting new post based in London, for an occupational therapist that has experience of working within a neurological inpatient rehabilitation setting. The placement is located just a 10 minute walk from the closest tube station, with other regular running public transport.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has experience in a neurological setting and wants to develop their skills in a specialist rehabilitation environment. Successful candidates will be joining an experienced OT team and also work within the wider MDT team.
Duties within this role will include:
• Brain injury assessments
• Treating progressive and non-progressive conditions
• Providing support for carers and family
• Implementing realistic client centred goals
• Dealing with complex equipment
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualification
• Minimum of 2 years occupational therapy experience, including a minimum of 1 year within a neuro inpatient setting
• A range of staff discounts
• Continuing professional development (CPD)
• Shared parental leave
• 2 weeks paid maternity cover
• Access to Myfamilycare services which provide support and information at critical life events
• Clear pay structure
• General annual leave allowance
• Company pensions scheme
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.