A rewarding opportunity has become available for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist with neuro experience to join a dynamic NHS trust based in London. This position is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours, Monday to Friday, for an initial 3 months.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assessing and treating patients who have progressive and non-progressive conditions, whilst liaising with other healthcare professionals to ensure a high-quality service to all clients.
It is essential that the OT is HCPC registered, with previous experience working with Neurology and Neurosurgical patients, to be considered for the role.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method, the PAYE equivalent will be £21-27 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Carrying out brain injury assessments
• Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Providing specialist advice and support to families and carers
• Setting realistic client centred goals to help with development
• Neuro splinting and casting
In return, Pulse can offer:
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• HireVue online interviews
• Advice and support from our dedicated and experienced team of consultants
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.