Based in Lancashire, Pulse is now recruiting for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work in a NHS trust on full time hours. Due to start as soon as possible this position is currently due to run for an initial two month duration. The nearest train station is just a 15 minute walk from the main entrance of the trust.
This is a rotational role so you will be required to work within the following teams, A&E, care of the elderly, surgical, stroke and respiratory.
In this placement you will be expected to:
• Work in a fast paced environment within a multi-disciplinary team
• Support patients with discharge planning and treatment plans
• Write accurate and detailed reports on patient progress
• Assess and provide equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
• Work with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life
• Actively engage carers/families in assessments of patients progress and treatment
• Develop rehabilitation programs help rebuild lost skills and restore lost confidence
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Have the relevant degree/qualifications
• Have previous exposure in a similar role
What Pulse can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Advice and support from a friendly and dedicated consultant
• HireVue online interviews
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Daily payroll
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Please contact our team if you require anymore information
To apply for this role, please fill out the application form below
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.