Pulse is working with a client based in Middlesex who currently require a Band 6 Intermediate Care Occupational Therapist, to join their NHS trust on a full-time basis. The post is available to start as soon as possible for an oncoming period.
You will be working as part of a fantastic multidisciplinary team, managing your own caseload of clients efficiently and effectively. If you feel you are suited to this role, then please apply using the form below.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent is £19 – £24 per hour.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply using the form below.
Duties within this role will include:
• Devising rehabilitation programmes to develop skills
• Writing clear and concise notes
• Working autonomously
• Dealing with equipment to assist with daily living
• Providing advice for carers and parents
Benefits of joining Pulse:
• HireVue online interviews
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come you!
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• First class support and advice from our experienced team of consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.