Pulse is seeking to recruit a band 6 Occupational Therapist to work within the frailty service at a well-established NHS trust based in Hampshire.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an ongoing period.
The ideal candidate will have experience working as part of a multidisciplinary team supporting patients with long term conditions. You will also need previous experience of working in a similar service within a fast paced environment, along with a HCPC registration, to be considered for the role.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £21-£26 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Providing care plans and setting patient goals
• Ensure a high-quality service delivery and evidence-based treatment
• Carry out thorough risk assessments
• Working within multi-disciplinary team
• Organising rehabilitation plans with the aim of progressing towards discharge
• Help to improve standards of care by efficient and effective use of resources
Skills and experience needed:
• Previous NHS experience
• Relevant clinical qualification or degree
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and System One
• Excellent communication skills
• HCPC registration
• Ability to work well under pressure and prioritise own caseload
Pulse can offer you:
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Daily payroll
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• First class service from our team of experienced and friendly consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.