Pulse is recruiting for a band 6 occupational therapist to join Intensive Rehabilitation Service (IRS) team in providing rehabilitation to patients in their homes. You will be working within a well-established NHS Trust based in Essex. The successful candidate will be expected to provide OT assessment & interventions, ordering equipment and other essential OT's duties.
Community experience will be beneficial, as this is a community role you will be required to drive a car. The working hours are Monday to Friday with flexible arrangement possible with the working hours between 9:00 to 17:00, and the contracted hours are 22.5 hours per week.
The candidate’s duties will include;
- Working with people of all ages to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by physical or psychological illness, ageing or accident
- Working with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life
- Supporting carers and families
- Assessing and providing equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given
- Being professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities
- Undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
- HireVue online interviews
- Up to £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists
*Terms and Conditions apply
To find out more about this role contact our team today, or apply using the below form.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.