Pulse is now recruiting for band 6 occupational therapists to join a NHS trust based in Staffordshire, working within the early discharge team. Some community duties may also be involved in this role so a car driver is essential. The trust also offers accommodation at set prices which may be of help to those who have far to travel.
The ideal candidates will be available to start as soon as possible and able to work full time hours. You will be working within early supported discharge with some outreach and community duties involved, so previous experience would beneficial.
Duties will include:
• Devising rehabilitation programs in order to develop patient skills
• Writing clear and concise notes
• Assessing and providing equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given
• Being professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities
• Undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
• Supporting carers and families
To be considered for this role:
• You must hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Have previous experience in a similar role
• Must be HCPC registered
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• First class service from our team of dedicated and friendly consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
To find out more detail, please contact our team or apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.