Pulse is recruiting for an occupational therapist who specialises in complex elderly care and is available to start as soon as possible. The role is based at an innovative NHS trust in Surrey with onsite staff parking available and there is also a main line train station close by. The successful candidate will be working within complex elderly rehab and discharge planning, so previous experience within these areas would be beneficial.
This post is due to run for an initial 3-month period, working full time hours Monday to Friday.
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
• A relevant degree qualification
• HCPC registration
• Previous experience in elderly care physiotherapy
Main duties will include:
• Monitoring and evaluating patients progress
• Treating patients who are undergoing planned surgery
• Elderly rehabilitation treatment
• Working within intense stroke rehabilitation
• Working within the complex discharge therapy team
• Post-operative intervention
• Working with multi-disciplinary teams
• Daily running of exercise groups What can Pulse offer you in return?
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Extensive support from the wider recruitment team
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
For more information about this role, please contact our team
Please fill out the application form below to apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.