Pulse is now actively seeking to recruit a band 6 CAMHS Occupational Therapist to join our private client’s team based in London, working 4-days a week on a permanent basis. Candidates applying must be able to start as soon as possible.
It is essential that the appointed candidate has previous experience working within a CAMHS setting, to be considered for the role. It would also be advantageous for the successful candidate to have ADI experience.
Some of the main duties in this role will include:
- Independently carry out mental health assessments on young people referred to the CAMHS team
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Carry out 1:1 and group interventions
- Provide treatment plans for young people/children who are experiencing moderate to severe emotional and behavioural difficulties
- Independently assess risk and develop discharge safety plans
- Provide training, support and consultation to the team working with the young person
- Attend child focused meetings and contributing to risk management plans and placement plans
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have a relevant degree qualification
- Be HCPC registered
- Have previous exposure in a similar role
- Ability to use electronic patient records
- Competitive salary
- An individual induction on your role and expectations
- A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.