A rewarding opportunity has opened for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join a dynamic falls prevention team based in East London. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial three month period.
The successful OT must hold a valid HCPC registration and have previous experience within a similar environment to be considered for his role.
Duties within this role will include:
• Providing care plans and setting patient goals
• Ensure a high-quality service delivery and evidence-based treatment
• Carry out assessments on patient progress
• Working within multi-disciplinary team
• Organising rehabilitation plans
• Help to improve standards of care by efficient and effective use of resources
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Daily payroll
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• First class service from our team of experienced and friendly consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.