Pulse have an exciting opportunity available for a Band 6 Physiotherapist to work within the neuro team at a well-established NHS Trust in Hertfordshire. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time working hours per week for an initial 3-month period.
The role will involve working as part of the neuro team, so it is essential that you have previous experience within this. The main duty of this role will be to provide physiotherapy rehabilitation for people with complex neurological conditions.
Duties within this role will include:
- Providing rehabilitation treatment to a caseload of patients with a range of movement problems due to various neurological conditions
- Working within a multidisciplinary team of other physiotherapists
- Monitoring patient progress and setting realistic, achievable goals
- Providing support and advice to patients, carers, families and other clinical staff when required
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered
- Have experience of working within an hospital setting
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in physiotherapy – Neuro
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.