Are you an Occupational Therapist who specialises in Neurology?
Our client is recruiting for a band 6 Occupational Therapist to join their Neurology unit, within a well-established NHS trust based in Middlesex. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an ongoing period.
You will be mainly covering stroke within an Inpatient hospital setting, meaning previous experience within this is crucial for the role. It is also essential that all applying candidates have previous neuro experience, to be considered for the role.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method, the PAYE equivalent will be £19- £24 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Carrying out brain injury assessments
• Working within a multidisciplinary team
• Setting realistic client centred goals to help with development
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
Pulse can offer you:
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• HireVue online interviews
• Advice and support from our dedicated and experienced team of consultants
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*terms and conditions apply
Please contact our team for more information or apply today using the form below.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.