Are you an enthusiastic and experienced Physiotherapist looking for your next role?
Pulse is now recruiting for a band 6 Physiotherapist to join the specialist MSK team at a well-established NHS trust based in Cheshire. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week and work 5 days across 7 for an ongoing period.
Candidates applying will need to have previous experience working within an MSK setting and the ability to work with a high degree of independence, to be considered for the role.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £16 - £21 per hour.
Your duties will include:
• Management of clients experiencing chronic pain
• Assessment and treatment of own caseload – MSK clients
• Dealing with GP referrals for clients
• Working within the fracture clinic
• Manage own caseload of patients effectively and efficiently
• Form treatment plans and keep accurate, comprehensive and up to date medical records
• Effectively managing own caseload
• Being professionally and legally responsible for own work
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
• A relevant degree/qualification in Physiotherapy
• HCPC Registration
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Support and specialist advice from a friendly, experienced and dedicated consultant
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Daily payroll
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• Flexible hours that you can meet your needs whether part time of full time
• Our £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.