Are you an empathetic Occupational Therapist with a keen interest in mental health?
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Mental Health Occupational Therapist, to join our fantastic client’s inpatient service based in East Yorkshire. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time for an ongoing duration.
The Occupational Therapist in post will be working within an adult inpatient service, providing specialist assessment and treatment to patients with a range of moderate to complex mental health conditions. Previous experience in a similar environment is essential to be considered.
Duties will include:
• Attending MDT meetings
• Contribute to the holistic assessment of physical and mental wellbeing needs.
• Assessment and intervention of individual patients needs and progress.
• Treating patients for a range of moderate to complex mental health conditions
• Working with other healthcare professionals
Skills and experience needed:
• Previous experience within mental health
• Previous experience working within the community
• Relevant degree/qualification in OT
• HCPC registration
If you are an Occupational Therapist that has excellent communication and rapport building skills and would like to create a positive change to those with mental health difficulties, we would like to hear from you as soon as possible.
• Daily payroll
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• First class service from our team of dedicated consultants
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Occupational Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.