Pulse is looking for a band 6 occupational therapist for a mental health role based in East Yorkshire. The candidate will be based within a male inpatient ward, supporting individuals who have been sectioned and those who have voluntary admitted themselves into the hospital. This locum position is to start in August, and the candidate will be required for up to 9 months.
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Privilege, employee benefits package*
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.