Are you a highly skilled Occupational Therapist with Medical experience?
Our client has an exciting new role available for a band 6 Occupational Therapist to work within a well-established NHS trust based within Hertfordshire. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an ongoing period.
To be considered for this role the OT must have excellent communication skills, and the ability to build rapport with patients. You must also have the relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy, be HCPC registered as Occupational Therapist, and have extensive experience within Medical/Respiratory settings.
Duties within this role will include:
- Managing own caseload
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- Monitoring patient progress
- Complex discharge planning
- Being legally and professional responsible for own work
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Able to work well within a multidisciplinary team
If you are an enthusiastic Occupational Therapist with fantastic interpersonal skills and feel suited to this role, please apply below or contact a member of our team today.
- Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- HireVue online interviews
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Occupational Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have work over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.