Are you a HCPC registered Physiotherapist with experience working in Learning Disabilities?
Our client is currently seeking a Band 6 Physiotherapist to join their innovative team within a education setting in Chertsey. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full or part time hours per week for an ongoing period.
To be considered for the role, it is essential for candidates applying to have experience of working within young adults with learning disabilities as you will be working within this area.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £21 - £27 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Intensive Interventions
• Carrying out functional assessments
• Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Treating clients with Autism/ADHD
• Managing own caseload
• Being legally and professionally accountable for own work
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal physiotherapy candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.