Pulse is seeking to recruit a band 6 Physiotherapist to work within the Immediate Care team at an innovative NHS trust located within West London. This placement is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours per week within their fantastic multidisciplinary team.
The ideal physiotherapy candidate will have previous experience working within a MDT team and dealing with Immediate Care Rehab. You will need to be able to work closely alongside other staff members and other healthcare professionals.
Physiotherapist's duties will include:
- Admission prevention and supported discharge
- Intermediate care in bedded units
- Rehabilitation following a fall
- Assessment of client progress
- Supporting clients and family members with advice
Skills and experience needed:
- Relevant degree/qualifications
- HCPC registration
- Excellent communication and organization skills
What to do next?
If you feel you would be suited to this physiotherapist role, Please contact our team for more information!
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
- HireVue online interviews
- Daily payroll
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal physiotherapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.