Pulse is seeking to recruit a physiotherapist to work within the immediate care team at a well-established NHS trust located within Lancashire, with many public transport links running to and from a main line train station. There is also on site staff car parking available. The main focus of this role will be providing leadership within the team and also to provide a high standard of assessment for adults who have been referred to intermediate care.
This placement is available to start as soon as possible for around 3-months, working full time hours per week.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a multidisciplinary team and dealing with immediate care. You will need to be able to work closely alongside other staff members and other healthcare professionals.
Duties will include:
• Admission prevention and supported discharge
• Rehabilitation following a fall
• Assessment of client progress
• Admission prevention
• Supporting clients and family members with advice
Skills and experience needed:
• Relevant degree/qualifications
• HCPC registration
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Full driving licence and own vehicle
In return Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
• Free training
*Terms and Conditions apply
Please contact our team today for more information regarding this role.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.