Pulse is working with a client based in London who currently require a Band 6 Intermediate Care Occupational Therapist, to join their NHS trust on a full-time basis. The post is available to start as soon as possible for an initial period of 6-months. The trust has also received a Good overall rating from the CQC.
You will be working as part of a fantastic multidisciplinary team, managing your own caseload of clients efficiently and effectively. To be considered for the role, applicants must have a full UK driving licence and have access to a car. If you feel you are suited to this role, then please apply using the form below.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent is £19 - £24 per hour.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply using the form below.
Duties within this role will include:
• Devising rehabilitation programmes to develop skills
• Writing clear and concise notes
• Working autonomously
• Dealing with equipment to assist with daily living
• Providing advice for carers and parents
Benefits of joining Pulse:
• HireVue online interviews
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come you!
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• First class support and advice from our experienced team of consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.