Pulse is currently working with a client who in need a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work within their NHS trust based in Surrey. You will need to have experience in intermediate care and community and have worked at a band 6 level previously.
The post is available to start as soon as possible for an initial period of 3-months and requires full-time hour working hours.
You will be working as part of a 3-month pilot being run by the service, discharging patients across several wards to care homes. If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply using the form below.
Pay rates advertised on this role are Umbrella company – equivalent PAYE pay rates are: £18.00-£23.00 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Discharging patients to care homes on a discharge to access model.
• Seeing patients across all wards
• Review of patients in the care homes or intermediate care beds
Benefits of joining Pulse:
• HireVue online interviews
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Daily payroll
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• First class support and advice from our experienced team of consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.