Pulse is now seeking an experienced physiotherapist to join an inpatient team at an innovative NHS trust within Staffordshire, starting as soon as possible for a 3-month duration. Candidates applying should have experience of working within the NHS and be able to work well within a multidisciplinary team.
It is essential that you have HCPC registration as a physiotherapist to be considered for this role. The trust is located just a short journey from the nearest train station and there is also onsite staff parking available for those who drive.
Duties within this role will include:
• Managing own caseload of patients
• Being legally and professionally accountable for all own work
• Working within a multidisciplinary team
• Assessing and monitoring client progress
• Goal setting and rehabilitation
What to do next?
If you feel that you have the skills and experience needed, please apply using the form below. alternatively you can contact our team for more information.
Why join Pulse?
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affect by IR35)
• HireVue online interviews
• First class support and advice from our team of experienced consultants
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Shortlist for vacancies and update availability through iPoint
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.