Pulse is now seeking an experienced physiotherapist to join a NHS trust in Nottinghamshire, starting as soon as possible for an initial 4-week period. Candidates applying should have experience of working with both inpatients and outpatients, and within working in a general acute setting.
It is essential that you have HCPC registration as a physiotherapist to be considered for this role. The trust has received a Good overall rating from the CQC and there is also onsite staff parking available.
Duties within this role will include:
• Managing own caseload of patients
• Being legally and professionally accountable for all own work
• Working within a multidisciplinary team
• Assessing and monitoring client progress
• Goal setting and rehabilitation
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Why join Pulse?
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affect by IR35)
• HireVue online interviews
• First class support and advice from our team of experienced consultants
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Shortlist for vacancies and update availability through iPoint
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.