Are you a compassionate and enthusiastic Physiotherapist looking for a new and exciting role within mental health?
Pulse is now recruiting for a band 6 Physiotherapist to join the inpatient mental health team at an innovative NHS trust based in Middlesex. The post is available to start as soon as possible working full time hours per week for an ongoing period.
In this role the physiotherapist will be responsible for providing assessment, diagnosis and treatment programmes to individual clients with complex needs. The physio will also need previous experience of working with patients who have mental health conditions. You will provide cover for inpatient mental health wards including forensics, acute, older adults and rehabilitation wards.
Duties within this role may include:
- Provide physiotherapy treatment to patients who have mental health conditions
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- Help to manage mobility
- Managing own caseload efficiently
- Being legally and professionally responsible for own work
Skills and experience needed:
- HCPC registration
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience working with mental health
- Relevant degree/qualifications
If you are an empathetic Physiotherapist with a keen interest in helping those with mental health conditions, then please apply today or contact a member of our team for more information.
- HireVue online interviews
- Daily payroll
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Ipoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- First class support and advice from our team of dedicated team of consultants
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- 300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.