Pulse is now seeking to recruit an experienced band 6/7 Physiotherapist to join our client’s well-established NHS trust based in Dorset. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an initial 3 months.
You will be responsible for performing assessments and the treatment of Acute Inpatients in a general hospital within urgent and integrated care.
Applying candidates must have experience of working within an acute inpatient setting, to be considered for the role.
Skills and experience needed:
- Member of the HCPC
- Moving and handling experience, using equipment as required
- Degree in Physiotherapy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Clinical reasoning skills and knowledge of clinical conditions and discharge planning
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- First class support and advice from your allocated consultant
- Daily payroll
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours. *
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.