We are now seeking a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join our clients well-established NHS trust based in Woking. This is an excellent opportunity to join a multidisciplinary team, helping to provide a high-quality service to all users. The trust is based just a 10-minute walk from the nearest main line train station.
This role is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours for an ongoing period.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent is £18-£23 per hour.
In this vacancy, you will be expected to:
• Work with people of all ages to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by physical or psychological illness, ageing or accident
• Work with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life
• Manage a caseload of clients with complex needs, using evidence based/client centred principles to assess
• To undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
• Assess and provide equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
• Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Experience working within similar post
• Be HCPC registered
• Have the relevant degree/qualifications
In return Pulse can offer you;
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.