Pulse is seeking to recruit a band 6 Physiotherapist to work within the falls prevention service at a well-established NHS trust based in South West London.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an initial 2-month period which is likely to be extended.
The ideal candidate will have experience working as part of a multidisciplinary team supporting patients with long term conditions. You will also need previous experience of working in a similar service within the community, to be considered for the role.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £19 - £24 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Providing care plans and setting patient goals
• Ensure a high-quality service delivery and evidence-based treatment
• Carry out assessments on patient progress
• Working within multi-disciplinary team
• Organising rehabilitation plans
• Help to improve standards of care by efficient and effective use of resources
Skills and experience needed:
• Previous NHS experience
• Relevant clinical qualification or degree
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and System One
• Excellent communication skills
• HCPC registration
• Ability to work well under pressure and prioritise own caseload
Pulse can offer you:
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Daily payroll
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• First class service from our team of experienced and friendly consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.