Pulse are now currently looking for a Band 6 Falls Physiotherapist to join a busy MDT team based in Kent, The role is to start ASAP – 14th October 2016, 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday, 8:30-16:30,3-5 days a week. The successful candidate must have a recent exposure working within the same environment.
The successful candidate will be required to work within the Falls Prevention Service, and will require the following:
- Relevant physiotherapy clinical qualification to degree level or equivalent and HCPC registered.
- Experience of working as part of an MDT team
- Previous NHS experience and working in community
- Knowledge and skills to assess patients with complex presentations to arrive at clinical diagnosis and identify and act upon adverse clinical signs
- Evidence of a high standard of communication skills both verbal and written when interacting with members of the team, other professionals, clients and their families
if you believe you have the right skills and experience Pulse can offer you;
- Brilliant rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, committed and welcoming team
- An assigned consultant
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.