Pulse are currently recruiting for a Band 6 Dysphagia Speech and Language Therapist (Band 7 considered) for a role based in Leicestershire. The working pattern can be full time or part time hours, between Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm.
The position will be a Dysphagia role, working within the community. To be considered for this position you must have Dysphagia experience, the client will consider acute/community/MHSOP in-patient experience too, and you must be HCPC registered.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Free training
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.