Pulse are currently recruiting for a Band 6 Dysphagia Speech and Language Therapist (Band 7 considered) for a role based in Leicestershire. The working pattern can be full time or part time hours, between Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm.
The position will be a Dysphagia role, working within the community. To be considered for this position you must have Dysphagia experience, the client will consider acute/community/MHSOP in-patient experience too, and you must be HCPC registered.
In return Pulse can offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn £200* Lifestyle Vouchers per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours.
Please contact the Team for further information, and to join Pulse for this and other opportunities. Alternatively you can apply now.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.