Pulse is seeking to recruit a band 6 physiotherapist to work within the stroke team, at a well-established NHS trust based in the West Midlands. The role is available to start as soon as possible for an initial 3 month period, working 3 days per week 08:30 – 16:30.
This is a community role so candidates applying will need to have a full licence and access to own vehicle. It is also essential that you have previous experience working within stroke and rehabilitation.
Duties within this role will include:
• Adult physical rehabilitation
• Elderly care
• Travelling to patient home to provide treatment
• Working alongside other healthcare professionals
• Making referrals when needed
Skills and experience needed:
• HCPC registration
• Previous experience in stroke and rehabilitation
• Full licence/own vehicle
• Relevant degree/qualification
Pulse can offer you in return:
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Daily payroll
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
• HireVue online interviews
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.