Pulse is now recruiting for a band 6 community rehab occupational therapist to work within a NHS trust based in the area of London. The placement is available for immediate start working full time hours, Monday – Friday for 3-4 months.
As this is a community role, the right candidate will need to have access to their own transport in order to travel to patient homes.
In order to be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Have the relevant degree/qualifications
Duties will include:
• Working with people of all ages to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by physical or psychological illness, ageing or accident
• Working with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life
• Undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
• Assessing and providing equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given
• Maintaining accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards
• Providing/advising easier and safer ways of managing everyday activities i.e. washing, dressing, household tasks and activities
Pulse can offer you:
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• Free training
• HireVue online interviews
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
For further information, please contact our team today!
To apply please fill out the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.