Pulse is recruiting for a band 6 Occupational Therapist to join a community rehabilitation team, based in an innovative NHS trust in Birmingham. The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, working within the community.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours per week for an ongoing period. Previous experience of working within a rehabilitation setting is essential. As this is a community based role, it is essential that applying candidates hold a full UK driving licence as well as access to a car.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £16 - £21 per hour.
The candidate’s duties will include:
• Working with people of all ages to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by physical or psychological illness, ageing or accident
• Working with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life
• Supporting carers and families
• Assessing and providing equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given
• Being professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities
• Undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
In return Pulse can offer you;
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Up to £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
*Terms and Conditions apply
To find out more about this role contact our team today, or apply using the below form.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.